Ti100 General Use Thermal Imager
The lightest, most-rugged, easiest–to-use professional thermal imagers around.
Whether you’re searching for air leaks, hidden moisture, construction defects, or other building issues, a Fluke thermal imager delivers a huge competitive advantage—it allows you to work faster and more efficiently, and document your findings.
- Exclusive IR-OptiFlex™ focus system—ensures that images are in good focus from 1.2 m (4 ft) and beyond for optimum image clarity and scanning convenience. For shorter distances change to manual mode with the touch of a finger (TiR110 and TiR125).
- Always have references handy—IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system—Quickly identify and keep track of inspection locations by adding digital images of important information and surrounding areas (TiR110 and TiR125).
- Find problems faster and easier—IR-Fusion® with AutoBlend™ mode (TiR125 only)—Accurately identify potential issues by combining digital and IR images with AutoBlend. It blends digital and partially transparent IR images into a single information-filled image.
- Multi-mode video recording—focus-free video in visible light and infrared with full IR-Fusion (TiR110 and TiR125 only).
- Easily communicate the location of problems with the Electronic Compass (8-Point Cardinal). Spend less time in the field and more time growing your business with these new Fluke thermal imagers.
Patented Fluke IR-Fusion® Technology
Enjoy the industry’s only point-and-shoot IR-Fusion camera. Fluke patented technology provides the user with both a digital and an infrared image in one to precisely document problem areas.
IR-OptiFlex™ focus system
Scan for issues significantly faster than before with Fluke’s revolutionary, ultra-rugged focus system. The IR-OptiFlex focus system gives you optimum focus by combining focus-free, ease-of-use with the flexibility of manual focus on the same camera.