The lightest, most rugged and easiest–to-use professional thermal imagers around.
A Fluke thermal imager can save you time and money by finding potential problems before they become costly failures. With the innovative features and functionality in the Fluke Ti125, Ti110 and Ti100 imagers, you can perform infrared inspections faster and more efficiently and thoroughly document problem areas for
- Exclusive IR-OptiFlex™ focus system—ensures that images are in good focus from 1.2 meters (4 feet) and beyond for optimum image clarity and scanning convenience. For shorter distances change to manual mode with the touch of a finger (Ti110 and Ti125).
- Always have references handy—IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system—Quickly identify and keep track of inspection locations by adding digital images of important information and surrounding areas (Ti110 and Ti125).
- Find problems faster and easier—IR-Fusion® with AutoBlend™ mode (Ti125 only)—Accurately identify potential issues by combining digital and IR images with AutoBlend. It blends digital and partially transparent IR images into a single information filled image.
- Multi-mode video recording—focus-free video in visible light and infrared with full IR-Fusion. (Ti110 and Ti125 only).
- Easily communicate the location of problems with the Electronic Compass (8-Point Cardinal). Spend less time finding problems and more time solving them with
the innovative, rugged and easy to use Ti125, Ti110 Industrial-Commercial and Ti100 General Use Thermal Imagers.
Patented Fluke IR-Fusion® Technology
Enjoy the industry’s only point-and-shoot IR-Fusion camera. Fluke patented technology provides the user with both a digital and an infrared image in one to precisely document problem areas.
IR-OptiFlex™ focus system
Scan for issues significantly faster than before with Fluke’s revolutionary, ultra-rugged focus system. The IR-OptiFlex focus system gives you optimum focus by combining focus-free, ease-of-use with the flexibility of manual focus on the same camera.